Hypertext Markup Language(HTML):-
Html is the industry standard for describing the contents and the layout of a web page. HTML is made up of tags and attributes that work together to identify document parts and tells the browser how to display them.
ADVANTAGES OF HTML:
- HTML is easy to use, learn and implement.
- No special software required and there is no need to buy HTML software.
- It contains powerful text formatting facilities.
- HTML page can be created on any hardware platform using any text editors.
- Finding an error is easy.
- The hyperlinking facility, users can traverse to any HTML document.
- HTML is the only approach to develop a good application.
DISADVANTAGES OF HTML:
- HTML is not a programming language in the true sense.
- Any type of calculation cannot be done in HTML
- It cannot be used to display even date.
- No separate debugger provided.
- Code complexity increases to make more interactive web pages.
- Building an interactive web page requires a lot of time.
- Syntax errors are not identified or displayed by HTML.